Monday, April 21, 2008

Going home...

I am going home on Friday - it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary and ingrate that I am I wasn't planning to go home at first. Plus, I had other commitments around then but they have been pushed back and my mother's guilt tripping made me change my mind. Anyway, I'll be in Delhi for a week! Yay! I am so looking forward to it - mostly because I really need a break. The last two weeks have been insanely busy and if nothing else I need sleep - and free weekends. And comfortable warm spaces. And sleep. And did I mention sleep? Anyway, I plan to take a lot of pictures. And to eat a lot. And basically make the most of the week.

* Photo above is of home. My sister made that purple lamp! No point to this information, but still.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Lucky you. I couldn't get home for anything less than 3 weeks given I'm so much further away.

But I also rely on my *own* air miles rather than leeching off others ;)

PS, that lamp's rather nice!

Fëanor said...

hey there. have fun! i believe it's roasting out in delhi, but i'm sure there's nothing that a bit of lassi can't handle.

btw: if you are sending texts to pals in turkey, please beware!

??! said...

have fun you.

Szerelem said...

TAP: Whatever... I have no qualms about leeching off people ;p

Fëanor: thanks! You can imagine how much I'm looking forward to it given that I have blocked all memories of Delhi's disgusting summer heat!
and omg! My friend sent me that same link today. Another fact in the same vein - sik sik without the dots on I would be 'often'. Without them would be 'fuck fuck'. It's all in the dot.

??!: thankie. Will.

hideindisguise said...

sweet! Its always gr8 going back home...pretty pretty pics! :)

Roxana said...

what a lovely image, so calm and intimate! I wish you a week just as you desire it, and of course congratulations to your parents :-)
and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

welcome to delhi!