Friday, April 28, 2006

Heidiland Visa

I got my Swiss visa today.....and its really cute!!! Well its the nicest visa i have in my passport yet. Its yellow, has cute clockwork watches and a nice little map of Switzerland...(this one here isnt mine obviously but gets the point across, no?) it beats the Schengen monstrosity anyday....though is it weird that i find a visa cute?? (my room mate thinks so, her response -jeez its a visa!!)
Maybe its just me over compensating considering the pains i had to go through to get it. First of all the Swiss Embassy is in the middle of NOWHERE...it really is! I get that they need to be neutral but does this need to extend to the location of the embassy as well?? Why not just have the embassy where ALL the other embassies are located?? no can do....
I literally had to hike up 2k from the bus stop in the heat to reach there (twice...once to submit, once to collect) not to mention the $50 i lost the first time i went there....the memory still pains....*curses the swiss*....

No comments: